CADpro™ Zirconia Pricing:
CADpro™ MonoZr Inlays/Onlays starting at $135.00
CADpro™ MonoZr Crowns starting at $135.00
CADpro™ MonoZr Screw-Retained Implant Crowns starting at $226.0
As a restorative material, zirconium dioxide must demonstrate both high translucency and coloring similar to that of natural dentition in order for it to be successfully used. CADpro™ Dental is committed to using the highest quality, medical grade zirconias which combine the excellent flexural strength expected of zirconium dioxide with the aesthetics of natural tooth shades, reproducing all of the classical A-D and bleach shades- 26 shade options in total!
In addition to being a Bruxir® certified laboratory, CADpro™ Dental offers a number of other custom Zirconia restorations under our CADpro™ MonoZr line of services.
*BruxZir® is a registered trademark of Glidewell Laboratories.
* Zirkonzahn® is not a registered trademark of CADpro Dental.
- The precision and accuracy of CAD/CAM digital technology
- Biocompatible zirconium dioxide (ZrO2)
- High strength (1400 MPa) restorations with extensive clinical evidence from long-term scientific studies
- Indicated for Zeneers™, monolithic Inlays/Onlays/Crowns, large-span Bridges and Frameworks up to 14 units, and Custom Implant Abutments
- Multiple shades of varying translucency along with Zirkonzahn® shading technique allow for monolithic restorations with optimal aesthetics