CADpro™ Temps can be made for virtually any type of restorative plan. Whether it’s a highly demanding comprehensive aesthetic makeover involving veneers or a quadrant of crowns, CADpro™ Temps provide strength and beauty for all situations. CADpro™ Temps are also ideal for implant cases, as they provide a comfortable and inexpensive fixed alternative to long-term provisionalization compared with ill-fitting flippers that apply unwanted pressure to the underlying ridge.
Another added benefit to CADpro™ Temps is the digital design file is saved indefinitely so it can also be used to fabricate prosthetically driven implant surgical guides and can be used to aid in the design of the final restoration.
- CAD/CAM precision
- High strength, biocompatible industrially produced PMMA
- Ideal for long-term provisionalization
- Fixed provisional alternative to ill-fitting & undesirable flippers
- Inexpensive and faster production turnaround time
- Effortless duplication with saved digital design file
- Custom stained and finished for unparalleled aesthetics