- Monolithic designs
Monolithic CADpro™ IPS e.max® full-contour restorations demonstrate high strength and durability, and the option for customization with cut-backs and staining allows for optimal aesthetics.
- Veneering options
The veneering option with CADpro™ IPS e.max® allows for the unrivalled combination of lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2) in the creation of tooth and implant-supported bridge restorations (CAD-on) of exceptional aesthetics and strength.
- Implant abutment solutions
Implant abutments and full contour screw-retained crowns can also be made with CADpro™ IPS e.max® to restore single unit implants in the anterior and posterior regions with a highly biocompatible material exhibiting excellent precision and aesthetics.
*IPS e.max® is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent AG.
CADpro™ IPS e.max® Pricing:
Monolithic Inlays/Onlays starting at $79.00
Monolithic Crowns starting at $99.00
- The precision and accuracy of CAD/CAM digital technology
- Biocompatible lithium disilicate glass-ceramic
- High strength (360 MPa) restorations with extensive clinical evidence from long-term scientific studies
- Indicated for Veneers, Inlays/Onlays, Crowns, 3-unit Bridges, and Implant Custom Abutments
- Clinically proven and versatile cementation options
- Multiple shades available, with customized aesthetics, excellent translucency, and lifelike brightness
- Competitive low pricing